[Coco] Updated KenTon SCSI drivers for OS-9?

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon Sep 13 22:08:49 EDT 2004

Alan,

While I do have a low level driver for the Ken-Ton, it is not tested
and thus not distributed in the SuperDriver package.

You're right -- the driver model is much easier!  I've already written
a low level DriveWire driver, and am considering a low level B&B driver
for the fun of it.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
E-Mail: boisy at boisypitre.com