[Coco] RGB/HDB-DOS question

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Mon Sep 13 11:58:35 EDT 2004

No comparison between the Glenside and the SuperDriver package. Boisy did a
fine job on this one, best driver package ever for the CoCo. SCSI/IDE, CHS,
LBA/ATAPI, auto drive query, cache, etc....He implemented low/high lever
drivers in this product.

Boisy care to expand on the differences/enhancements????

Mark