[Coco] got a spare coco3 anyone?

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Sun Sep 12 23:49:01 EDT 2004

Jim, if you can supply the controller, I'd be happy for you to do so. It's a
long was from here :-)

I don't think Mary has any disk drives either. I don't know yet where her
dad's disks were 40 track or 80 track, so I can't advise on that.
--
Regards, Bob Devries. Dalby, Queensland, Australia.
Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.