[Coco] An interesting find...

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Thu Sep 9 12:43:59 EDT 2004

> (Speaking of -- Atari is re-re-rereleasing another collection of old
>
> arcade, 2600, and 7800 games to various consoles, AND they are
> releasing a "new" console that plays a bunch of them.  The twist to
> the
> software release is it comes with a pair of "old school" joysticks
> properly play the Atari games on.)

Yes! I saw them in a store in a mall in New York a couple of weeks ago.
It was really cool. The game software is built in to the joystick. All
you do is plug the joystick into your TV and you're ready to play! I had
quite a bit of fun playing Ms. Pacman there in the store. They had quite
a few other old Atari titles as well. I tell you though, it reminded me
of how much I hated those old Atari joysticks. They make your hands sore
really fast!

Fred Provoncha