[Coco] Putting the ADOS software on the web

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Sep 7 00:43:17 EDT 2004

I'm willing to put ADOS, ADOS-3, and Extended ADOS-3 up on the web
somewhere so that people can access it freely.  Is anyone willing to host
this and handle the job of posting it?  I have no means to email it
anywhere, but can send 5-1/4" CoCo disk(s) and copies of the docs for
someone to scan and post.  (Better yet would be if someone had the means
to convert my Telewriter Ascii files of the docs to something more readily
accessible;  my current copies of the docs for ADOS-3 and Extended ADOS-3
are poor quality dot-matrix printed.)  Even the commented source code for
the ADOS patches could be made available, if there is any interest.

Art