[Coco] Coco USB port?

David Gacke dgacke at ektarion.com
Mon Sep 6 14:24:14 EDT 2004

Hi Neil,

Currently only the 16c models are in production right now. I'm waiting
for the 18F ones to come out.

They're not too difficult to use, as long as you stick to HID devices.

Again, these are only client side devices. They are not USB host parts.
To do a host implementation there are a few arm 7 parts, but then you'd
have 20 times the cpu horsepower driving your peripherals as compared to
the main CPU.

Dave