[Coco] ceramics ...

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Sun Sep 5 20:23:25 EDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-09-05 at 17:17, jdaggett at gate.net wrote:
> John
>
> I actually find that RS basic adequate for an application that I am
> working on. It does not necessarilly require disk acess but the Basic
> interpreter seems to be adequate.
>
> james

Yeah, I was kind of joking around :-) Hence the "cutting edge of 8-bit
technology" contradiction.

Horses for courses. And sometimes it's just whichever tool you know
best.

Everyone gets caught up in using one system vs. another. The important
consideration is really how long will it take *me* to be done
implementing a workable solution to my specific problem.

As a software consultant I always try to emphasize solutions rather than
specific technologies.

-- John.