[Coco] David Keil's CoCo3 emulator under XP Pro

Steve Batson steve at bat-soft.com
Sun Sep 5 20:08:36 EDT 2004

I have another simple solution for running the emulator on a PC with Windows
XP installed. Obtain or Create a Windows 98 Boot Disk and boot up CD
Support. This way you can run the emulator from CD. If you need write access
for the emulator, create a FAT partition and store the Emulator and it's
files there. I've only done limited testing doing this, but it seems to work
fine.

Steve