[Coco] Re: Update Yet another hurricane....

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sun Sep 5 10:06:09 EDT 2004

Seems we were spared. I've thrown up a couple new pix.

W. Palm Beach / Boca / Juno  Beach / Melbourne area of the state
got hammered with a direct hit @ 105+mph sustained winds.
Hopefully there is no loss of life. HOuses can be fixed, cars can be replaced/fixed, human lives cannot.

We're still getting about 25-30mph sustained winds, gusts
easily to 50+mph. We're awating the arrival of the "tail" to
come through, which has alot of ROUGH weather!

I will send pix as I can

http://frances.compusource.net

Tony