Update [Coco] Yet another hurricane....

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sat Sep 4 14:46:18 EDT 2004

After I sent it, I realized I'm a bit further up than
where I ppt the X at! If you follow the read line up (I-75)
above the light blue county-line marker, I'm just a bit
above that county line, in Broward, so I'm closer than the X I put is!

If it keeps going the way it is, I'll be less than 20-30 miles south of the eye, smack in the middle of the eyewall. Since it is
the eyewall and surrounding, I won't get the break that the eye
will afford others - it wil be hours and hours of solid pounding!

Tony