[Coco] ceramics ...

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Fri Sep 3 17:10:59 EDT 2004

Paul,

That would then point to a motherboard issue.

I have done 10MHZ with wirewrap on a $500K digital tester. Results and not
real good for repeatability. TONS of ringing due to reflections, mismatches
and coupling. 40MHZ, lucky???

What did your display look like??? Could you correct the monitor enough?

Mark