[Coco] [Color Computer] OS-9 Guys, How do you use your system?

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Thu Sep 2 20:15:24 EDT 2004

Most of my time spent using OS-9 is tinkering around with things, trying
to improve the system. I also play a lot of games. But as far as
practical uses go, I do some word processing on it using Ved, mostly to
write journal entries. I also keep a High Score Database on my Coco using
Data Windows database software. Using a program I wrote, Mandel09, I also
generate Mandelbrot and Julia fractal pictures on my Coco. I'm also
getting ready to work on developing some additional applications programs
and games, but be patient, it will take a while.

By the way, here's a link to my Mandel09 web page, with a few pics I
generated on my Coco:

http://FredProv5.bravepages.com/Mandel09.html

Fred Provoncha