[Coco] Dave Dies says YES!!!

help help at pcbuyandsell.com
Mon Sep 27 18:09:40 EDT 2004

Its official, Dave Dies (of formerly Diecom Products) responded in an
e-mail to myself earlier today regarding the sharing of his Diecom Coco
games.....

here is the e-mail i got:

Mike:

I have no problem with the images being posted to the web. I know many
exist
and have no issues with people playing the games in emulation or even on
dusted off Coco's.

Regards,

Dave Dies
Cosmic Infinity Inc.