[Coco] Updated KenTon SCSI drivers for OS-9?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Sep 13 21:13:29 EDT 2004

Greetings.  I am just now getting to play with my updated SuperIDE
interface from Cloud-9.  The SuperDrivers look very promising, but
since I do not have the Cloud-9 TC^3 SCSI interface (mine is a Kenton),
I am still having to use SuperSCSI for accessing that device.

Is anyone working on a low level SuperDriver for the Kenton SCSI?  If
not, I may have to tackle that -- Boisy's new driver model looks like
it would be much easier than an old style driver ;-)
--
	-- Allen ( www.disneyfans.com / www.atthefaire.com )

This mailbox 100% spam free (really!)  Try a free mailblocks account
and see for yourself!  http://www.qksrv.net/click-1434164-10298773