[Coco] Yet another hurricane....

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Thu Sep 2 00:18:56 EDT 2004

Well....got half the hurricane panels up tonight, got the generator
yesterday, waited in line 2 hours to fill the cars up, and fill up 3
5-gallon gas cans, already got bottled water, canned food, etc...

The anxiety of waiting is the worst part of these damn things.
Then, they take like 6-10 hours to pass.

Hopefully, I have prepared well.

To anyone else in hurricane alley, good luck.
We may need it with this one. She's packing a serious punch, and almost
twice as large as Andrew, packing almost the same winds, and hasn't hit the
warm gulf waters yet.

Tony
Pembroke Pines, FL (20 minutes north of Miami, 20 minutes west of Ft Lauderdale)