[Coco] coco3.com

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Sep 1 20:27:44 EDT 2004

For those who have tried accessing coco3.com directly without any other
path info, the server's domain name forwarding system is messed up right
now and it is serving out a page that calls itself every second.  The URL
is also being translated into a subdomain that doesn't exist any
longer.  This was done after I created a subdomain that I was going to
forward another web site into, and because I had two IE browser windows
open while using the server's admin panels, something went bad wrong, maybe
in their session management.  So I have wrote the techies and told them
what is happening.

In the mean time, you can access the site using http://www.coco3.com/index.htm