[Coco] Re: CoCo to SVGA

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sat Oct 30 20:09:52 EDT 2004

In a message dated 10/29/04 2:40:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Torsten at Dittel.info writes:

> You're right. If not so, I'd be able to program an interlaced mode
>  doubling the vertical resolution by flipping video pages. However, I
>  heard that Sockmaster was able to do something like this on a CoCo3
>  using a bug of the early GIMEs (I just tried it on a CoCo2).

Neat trick -- even lines in one image page and odds on another!
But creating the split image would be a pain (well, splitting a given image
file would be easy, but drawing lines and circles in real time would be, ah,
interesting.
--Mike K.