[Coco] Reminder: Halloween Party (Chat) tomorrow night 7:PM PDT

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Oct 30 05:53:06 EDT 2004

On Friday 29 October 2004 11:16 pm, Roger Taylor wrote:
> At 09:12 PM 10/29/2004, you wrote:
> >On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:25:33 -0700
> >
> >"Jim Cox" <jimcox at miba51.com> wrote:
> > > Just a reminder to you all that there will be a Halloween
> > > Party (Chat) at CoCo3.com's CoCo Cafe tomorrow night.
> > >
> > > http://www.coco3.com/cgi-bin/chat.cgi
> > >
> > > Time and Date
> > >
> > > 07:00 PM  (19:00)Pacific, 10-30-04
> >
> >or for us in CDT: 9:00pm. :)
>
> I'll be the one dressed like Darth Vader.  :)

If I show up (there are a couple of [libertarian] political chats that
may have priority, getting down to the wire at beating the Bush-Kerry
statist monolith), I'll just undress like I normally do for chats.  (My
usual keyboard is right next to the radiator).
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

You had to admire the way perfectly innocent words were mugged, ravaged,
stripped of all true meaning and decency, and then sent to walk the
gutter for Reacher Gilt, although "synergistically" had probably been a
whore from the start.                 -- Terry Pratchett, _Going Postal_