[Coco] Re: CoCo to SVGA converter?

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 15:21:31 EDT 2004

> 	If it is good enough for DVDs it should be more than good enough for a
> tre. Since there is so little color information out of a tre, the
> difference between SVideo and component should be minimal.

I have had the opportunity to compare video output from a production facility
Beta deck driving composite, S and component. I can tell you first hand that S
is only slightly better than composite, and component is *way* better than S.

much like a $5 chisel is a little better than a $2 chisel, but a $12 chisel is
worth it's weight in gold (if you're a woodworker you know exaclty what I
mean).

Bob