[Coco] Re: CoCo to SVGA converter?

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Fri Oct 29 13:55:36 EDT 2004

Hi,

	Is the Aussie composite output better than ours? The reason I ask is
because I don't think our composite is as good as it should be. I have a
PowerMac 8600 that has TV out built in and it looks MUCH better than the
tre. Put another way, wasn't it hard to mix analog and digital on a
single ic back then?

					kevin