[Coco] coco 3 on ebay

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Thu Oct 28 20:08:48 EDT 2004

What I don't like is that the drive case is older gray
type and you don't see a front-on view of it so you can
see if it has a FH or HH drive.  I may be wrong about
this, but weren't the older gray drive cases populated
with FH SSSD 180K drives.

It may be a retrofit, but I'd ask to see what the drives
look like front-on to see if they are FH or HH.

Jim
(PS: If there werw FH DSDD drives, I'd like to know.
Thanks!)