[Coco] CoCo to SVGA converter?

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Oct 27 18:49:17 EDT 2004

At 04:55 PM 10/27/2004, you wrote:
>Roger Taylor wrote:
>
>>I set my flat panel monitor on top of my original gray CoCo 1 just to see
>>how it looks, and it looks GREAT.  Talk about retrofitting!  I quickly
>>imagined what it would be like to have some of my custom programs built
>>into ROM Paks, and the system would only consist of the CoCo, the flat
>>panel, and the ROM Pak.  *VERY* compact, and very appealing.
>
>Perhaps you should try a (PC) video card with 'TV capture' just to see
>what it'll look like?!? I'd be interested to know...

Already have, but my USB capture device doesn't do RF so I have to go
through a VCR.  The sampled video looks pretty good on an LCD flat panel,
but it's nothing grand.  I'd hate to use my PC as a video converter.  I was
thinking more of a tiny little box with microcomponents.  This should be
right up Mark Marlette's alley.

--
Roger Taylor