[Coco] CoCo to SVGA converter?

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Wed Oct 27 18:46:25 EDT 2004

Roger,

Roy Justus did some VERY good work on this subject, it was on this list as
John has stated.

I have a concept of such a device, just that though and nothing more. Very
prelim. No time line if ever....

It hasn't gone any further than that. SuperBoard is on the plate as is just
trying to meet demand of product for C-9 customers.

Charlie also bought the convertor and said the picture quality was VERY
good.

Mark
Cloud-9