[Coco] Re: Re: Re: stripping garbage from web pages

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Oct 24 17:31:45 EDT 2004

On Sunday 24 October 2004 07:51 pm, AtariJunkie wrote:
> Yeah I think there is more in emulation newsgroups. Sometimes people
> dump a set of files like the rom paks and such. I picked up a series
> for the TRS-80 computers. I wish I still had my graphics and
> animations I did in school on the TRS-80 Model 3 and 4's.
>
> Ack that shows my age :|

Rather, your lack of it.  :-)   The TRS-80 later renamed the Model One
was announced the summer after I would have gotten my Bachelor's degree
if I hadn't wound up in the USAF instead.

The three software packages I desire most at the moment are TSEdit for
OS-9 Level 1 from Radio Shack, AllWrite for Mod 1/3/4 from Prosoft,
(both of those I have owned copies of in the past), and the source code
to Scripsit for Unix, formerly from Tandy -- and yes, I know who owns
it now, but he won't admit to whether it still exists.  I want actual
media and documentation.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

You had to admire the way perfectly innocent words were mugged, ravaged,
stripped of all true meaning and decency, and then sent to walk the
gutter for Reacher Gilt, although "synergistically" had probably been a
whore from the start.                 -- Terry Pratchett, _Going Postal_