[Coco] Re: Re: stripping garbage from web pages

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Sun Oct 24 18:39:02 EDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 15:06, Allen Huffman wrote:
> On Oct 24, 2004, at 4:44 PM, Neil Morrison wrote:
>
> > Not a lot of Coco stuff there!
>
> Let's get the iCoCo stuff going on the SuperBoard, then we'll see about
> porting over a CoCo File Sharing system ;-P
>
> 		-- Allen

Huh... I wasn't a 8-bit warez trader, but I seem to recall that folks
"traded" files just fine on BBSes.

No plausible deniability for a sysop though ;-)

Has anyone tried running a Coco BBS on the Internet? It seems like you
could just use a Linux box with a serial port to bridge to Telnet and
get on the web that way.

Is it possible to run file transfers, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem et al over
a Telnet connection?

-- John.