[Coco] Re: stripping garbage from web pages

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Oct 23 15:34:58 EDT 2004

Why pay extra?  Notepad and pound the hell out of the Del key.  Or just
save text to ASCII and insert HTML directives manually.  (It isn't
rocket surgery).

But then, my normal editor is vi.  If anybody knows where I can find a
TSedit package for OS-9, I'll find a way to show gratitude.  Mine was
lost some years back.  (As Poor Richard put it, three moves equal one
fire).

--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

You had to admire the way perfectly innocent words were mugged, ravaged,
stripped of all true meaning and decency, and then sent to walk the
gutter for Reacher Gilt, although "synergistically" had probably been a
whore from the start.                 -- Terry Pratchett, _Going Postal_