[Coco] [Color Computer] LCD for CoCo

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 12:34:03 EDT 2004

Tom, any LCD monitor (TV) with composite input can be used, you just won't get
80 column readability, which shouldn't be a problem since dashboard gauges
would tend to use large (probably graphics) characters.

The 5.6" LCD that came with my vehicle works just fine...
http://www.geocities.com/theother_bob/CoCo3P.html

I can post a picture of a graphics display if you like, but it basically looks
just like a TV would, only smaller. Also *some* color combinations produce a
"streaking" effect on the LCD, while others are sharp and crisp.

good luck,
Bob Emery

http://vote.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM