[Coco] Admin notice: Away until Monday

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Sat Oct 23 09:11:28 EDT 2004

At 04:59 AM 10/23/04 -0400, Ward Griffiths wrote:
>On Saturday 23 October 2004 08:11 am, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

>> I'm away until Monday morning. I'm having a performance of my new
>> solo vocal work "By Still Waters" in New York. Caught bounces and new
>> member requests will wait until then.
>
>Where in New York?  If you mean Manhattan, I'm probably less than ten
>miles away as the pigeon craps.  What venue and how much are tickets?

Ward,

I have no idea about the cost of tickets. The web page doesn't say, either.
The place:
Under St. Marks, 94 Saint Marks Place, between 1st Avenue and Avenue A
Sunday, October 24th, 3pm
(The other concert is upstate this afternoon at 4:00, in Valley Falls,
north of Troy)

There's a 'concerts' link at http://voxnovus.com/ for a full description
(except for the admission price...)

If you come, please introduce yourself! It's a very small venue, so chances
are I won't miss you. :)

Dennis