[Coco] Video memory past the two bits at $FF9B...

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 22 08:51:00 EDT 2004

There were several RAMdisk cartridges for the MiltiPak, but Tony D's was
by far the most popular and its memory was expandable from 256k or 512k
up to (at least) 1meg.  I still use a 512k jobby in one of my systems
for compiling, running Sub Simulator and running Deskmate3.  It is also
a handy place to bust merged modules and burst archives without messing
up the hard drive.  Kept some chips on hand to expand to 768k but
haven't got around to it.

Griz