[Coco] Re: Path with Nitros9

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 23:27:48 EDT 2004

In a message dated 10/21/04 5:25:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
benoit.bleau at verizon.net writes:

> I've been trying to configure my Nitros9 system to get a VDG term window,
>  but still get access to WindInt windows (/w*).
>
>  When I build the Nitros disk, if I choose  WindInt, VDGint and vdg_term,
>  the boot sequence stalls at "...Clock Clock2 i2xo".  I tried with both
>  rel_32 and rel_80, and no luck..
>
>  I guess I don't have the correct drivers loaded.  Care to share your
>  configuration with me?

Can't really say, since the VDG TERM "window" is part of the stock Tandy boot.
I've modified the daylights out of mine over the years, but only to add
things -- it still boots into the 23x16 TERM screen.

I actually don't need it any more, but left it in since I need one of the VDG
modules for memory management.  There were tons of postings years ago about
how to rip out the TERM window, but nobody ever talked about how to put it back
in :-)

And I'm still running OS-9, not Nitros (except for a couple modules), so
can't help much.
Sorry, Mike K.