[Coco] [Color Computer] new to the group

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Thu Oct 21 15:00:07 EDT 2004

>Didn't someone convert "Tandy's L:ittle Wonder" to a PDF and upload it
>somewhere??? That has all the info on the CoCo models in it, as well as
>just about everything available when it was written, including most
>repairs. I wrote the book!

Yes, a copy is up on maltedmedia (althought it is missing some of the
graphics.) I repaired that for the os9/Coco archive CD set but it hasn't
made it up onto the maltedmedia sight (I haven't heard back from Dennis
if he received the set I sent him yet and the fact that it is a few CDs
will mean its gonna take time to upload)

BTW, if anybody is scanning any more manuals etc. pleasae let me know so
I can include it on the CD set! Also remember, contributors  get a set of
the archive! So if someone is interested let me!

Dean