[Coco] CoCo Orchestra-90

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Wed Oct 20 15:41:23 EDT 2004

Hi,
	The manual mentions both cassette and disk io. That implies it will
work in a MPI.

	There is a sample song built into the rom. Plug it in, type any key to
acknowledge the banner, type 's'<enter> (to Score the song), and finally
'p'<enter> (to play the song).

	I was about to post a message about whether there were any songs
online. An earlier reply already answered that question. Thanks!

					kevin