[Coco] Re: File extensions

Dave Gacke dgacke at ektarion.com
Wed Oct 20 10:17:23 EDT 2004

Hi All,

They don't care about the patent issues involved with the formats though.
They care about image quality, file size, and how applicable it is to
whatever they're doing.

Not to mention, you as a user, can't be held accountable for any patent
infringements of the art program you use. It's the guy who wrote the program
that would need to be concerned.

As far as copyrights and your artwork go, that's a whole different story.
;)

Dave