[Coco] Re: New MC-10 game.

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 21:02:26 EDT 2004

Thanks!!

Most of my MC-10 games can be converted straight to CoCo.
Dragon Castles can not because I use the MC-10 graphic characters in the
print statements.(There is a coco version anyway).

But who wants to play with low rez 32 column graphics on the coco anyway?
:-)

Charlie

"Benoit Bleau" <benoit.bleau at verizon.net> wrote
in message news:20041015205259.JDBL22336.out002.verizon.net at opwvbbleau...