[Coco] Humor

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Thu Oct 14 23:13:16 EDT 2004

On Oct 14, 2004, at 7:18 PM, mmarlett at isd.net wrote:

> Kevin, Jim,
>
> I though Kevin's post was funny and wasn't slamming him. Having fun
> with it
> yes. What I do admire is Kevin's ability to take it with a light heart.
> Thank you Kevin. I still do find his ability to post the most question
> of
> anyone I can recall, funny. No offense Kevin.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark

Hear, hear!  I love to rib Kevin about his inquisitive ability, but
it's all in fun.  Like Mark, I appreciate Kevin's ability to come back
with a humorous e-mail response to my "20 questions."  I especially
liked the P.S. :)

Good clean fun, and it highlights the fact that just about everyone in
this community has their own idiosyncrasies and habits that define them
through their posts.  Embrace and extend it!