[Coco] where to put manuals?

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Thu Oct 14 15:39:36 EDT 2004

Kevin,

I had to pick myself off the floor for a couple of reasons.

1. Bob's original question had one question.
   You replied to Bob with two questions.
2. The Radio Shack host the files was the best.
   I take the other Bob's position. Are you serious.
   A good laugh for sure.

In the future maybe you can contact Tandy and see how far you can get with
them.

To stay in your form with your posts.....Can you do that?

Still laughing......

Mark
Cloud-9