[Coco] Re: Re: Re: Anyone have "In Quest of the Star Lord"?

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Wed Oct 13 12:56:11 EDT 2004

When I create Bootable disks from my XP machine, it boots with the message of
a WinME version of dos. That is probably even worse, IMHO.

You could always install FreeDos or ms-dos 7.10. Both support LBA drives, Fat
32, LFN file names, More then 64MB of memory, and a lot more.... And are
free!

Stephen Blunt