[Coco] "The PayPal Effect"

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Mon Oct 11 17:11:04 EDT 2004

At 03:29 PM 10/11/2004, you wrote:

>I haven't had any problems with GoDaddy, and they take CC directly.

Doteasy also accepts the same, but I have my account linked to a credit
card which is a PayPal Mastercard.  That made all the difference in my
payment not going through.  It is pending and cannot be reversed.  Nobody
is doing any business right now with PayPal as far as I know.  In other
words, until they come back online and get stable, there's no telling what
kind of chaos is unfolding.

Things like this can happen no matter what host or payment method we
use.  Can we say "internet fart" ??  :)

--
Roger Taylor