[Coco] OS-9 Lev1 software running on Lev2 ??

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 8 12:04:52 EDT 2004

Charlie wrote:
> My T1 is back online, but I'm attaching the file as requested.
> Thanks as always Bob.
>
><snip> >>>I put the files here if anyone wants to take a look.
>>>
>>>http://69.3.33.239:8081/files/mickey-coco.zip
>>>
>>>Charlie

Right, the Mickey learning program will run on a Coco3 but not under
LevelII. The disk is unusual for several reasons. The modules in os9boot
are unusual and contain shell which is not in CMDS. The boot track seems
unusual.

I tried to run the program from a vdg window under NitrOS-9 LevelII and
got the file missing and out of memory errors. Then I tried running the
program by just booting from disk 1. Works perfectly even under MESS.

Mickey is just an oddball program regards running under LevelII.