[Coco] Re: Re: Re: Problem with Disto driver and PCdos in Nitros9

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 07:10:49 EDT 2004

This driver seems to work very very well in no hault mode. I notice the only
time floppy access slows the whole system is during the 1st part of a
format.

To test I started a backup, switched to another screen and started loading /
playing rogue from my hard disk. Hardly noticed the floppy drives were
running.

Charlie

"Robert Gault" <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote
in message news:4165F817.8020801 at worldnet.att.net...