[Coco] Re: Re: Re: philosphical ... discussions

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Thu Oct 7 20:38:29 EDT 2004

My SHIPWREK adventure is just itching to see the light of day again.  It
was one of the first text adventures that Tom Mix sold, probably about a
hundred years ago.  I can't imagine that his rights to the game would be
acted upon if it was uncovered.  It resides on my Cloud-9 Coco hard
drive, but I don't have a way of getting it out if there was any
interest from this group.  Maybe I could give a diskette copy to Mark
and he can put it on his web site for download.  Any suggestions?

-- Steve --