[Coco] Re: Re: philosphical ... discussions

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 20:06:33 EDT 2004

Hi Griz, I really didnt mean its crap I just meant as in saying same old
"stuff" :-)

Ports of the old programs to take advantage of the better coco hardware
today would be excellent.
I'm in the same boat, above my capability. (for now)

Tonight I started laying out a map for a graphical adventure, and will hand
draw the art in a drawing program I made myself a long time ago. You can see
examples of it in my game Dragon Castles, on my web page. All I can do is
basic, so thats what I'll do! :-)

Charlie

"Ray Watts" <rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net> wrote
in message news:41659C15.2030804 at earthlink.net...