[Coco] My website is down

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Thu Oct 7 14:17:28 EDT 2004

Hopefully you have a backup. If not, next time you will. Sorry it happened
but never trust the computer to be safe with your work. Take the time and
make a backup. Boisy and I run CVS and I have redundancy on four machines.
All updated by two clicks. Connected via the internet/ethernet, different
locations, different ends of the US. :) Painless, seamless.

Mark