[Coco] OS-9 Lev1 software running on Lev2 ??

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Thu Oct 7 11:21:16 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charlie" <chazbeenhad at hotmail.com>

> Neil the disks are there to download in the 1st post. Its an OS9 lev 1
> graphical adventure. I was just playing in MESS.
> Maybe another game?? Or maybe I'm missing something completely. :-)
>
> Charlie

Perhaps you are right. What I have on cassette are "Math Adventures with
Mickey", Cat 26-2535; and "Space Probe: Math", Cat 26-2537 (based on the
movie "The Black Hole").

Not sure what you have! I note that the disk images mention Sides 1, 2, 3,
4. Perhaps this is one of the special educational software packages Radio
Shack released for the Coco?

Regards,

Neil