[Coco] Re: OS-9 Lev1 software running on Lev2 ??

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 10:50:40 EDT 2004

Well...... I was just playing it and it seemed to be a normal text
adventure. I was hoping to play this with my son.
I mean I still can from floppy, but from the hdd would be so much better.

Charlie

"Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at hotpop.com> wrote in
message news:005601c4ac7c$c54a0060$37ae74ce at bc.hsia.telus.net...