[Coco] Re: Floppy drive

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 13:21:22 EDT 2004

I had a CHESS rom pak that ruined a coco2 16K and a coco3. For whatever
reason, both these machines will not work correctly with a disk controller
anymore. They still seem to work OK, but just wont access the disks
correctly.

If you think the physical drives are bad, you can get another from cloud-9
or ebay. I have a cloud9 360K drive and I love it.

Charlie

"Diego Barizo" <diegoba at adinet.com.uy> wrote in
message news:4162C27F.9050503 at adinet.com.uy...