[Coco] Re: Re: Re: Re: Nitros9 Script question

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Mon Oct 4 18:03:28 EDT 2004

Fred,

This sounds more like a shell issue. I'm not in front of a CoCo now or will
be for 24+ hours, :(. So Boisy or Robert correct me here if I mislead. I
***think*** shell+ is the standard default shell in the NitrOS
distributions. Shell+ handles scripts differently than the stock Tandy
shell did. In the CMDS dir there are different shells. Find the one that
works for you. Could be an OS issue but I doubt it.

As far as wildcards go....I do this often, so often I don't recall what I'm
using or how I have it setup at home. Run scripts or use the path command
of shell+ to point to my special commands. The command is dir, just don't
know the flavor right now. Will try when I get with range of a tre....Did
that one for you Kevin..... :)

Mark