[Coco] Re: Re: Nitros9 Script question

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 4 15:21:39 EDT 2004

Charlie wrote:
><snip>
>
> Thank you. Using <>>>/1 worked perfectly.
> Now I wish OS9 had a dir command similar to dos where you can do a dir *.adv
> to list only files with the adv extension. :-)
>
> Charlie

There may be such a replacement for dir on RTSI but this is also the
type of thing you could write with Basic09. Once written in B09, you
could convert it to C or assembly code if desired. However, a packed B09
program does quite well if runB is in memory.

You may also find programs such a grep. Grep can be used for pattern
matching in files. That may mean it will do the same thing for a
directory as a directory is just a specialized file.