[Coco] Re: Coco Collection on Ebay

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Tue Oct 12 12:38:07 EDT 2004

coco-request at maltedmedia.com wrote:
> Message: 8
> Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 07:59:00 -0700
> From: "Stephen Blunt" <sblunt at agsecorp.com>
> Subject: [Coco] RE: [Color Computer] HUGE TRS-80 Tandy Lot NR! Color
> 	Computer 78 Cartridges+ Boxed DT-1, 1000SX, Multi-Pak, Disto,	TONS
> 	MORE! Huge!
>
> This is the second (or more) time this collection has been up for sale. The
> last time I saw it the starting bid was $999.
>
> Stephen Blunt

That is a nice collection there - but is it really worth that much? I
could see if the serial numbers on any of the computers was low (like
0-99 or whatever is equiv) - but let's be real here. The Color Computer
isn't exactly a collector's item, yet - you still see them on occasion
in Goodwill stores! I think this guy, whoever they are, is trying to
cash in on something that isn't there (kinda like I saw a P3-450 in the
newspaper going for $500 when I know it is only worth $100, if that).

Andrew Ayers