[Coco] philosphical ... discussions

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Tue Oct 5 17:46:33 EDT 2004

Hi,

	Before we design the quattro (sp?), I think we should answer the question:

	Why did you dig this heap out of its box? (Or for some:  "why did you
not pack this thing up and stick it in the attic where it belongs?) To
put the question another way, what differentiates this thing from your
PC or Mac? Something is unique about it or it would have been stored
away under that box of eighties clothes, the lava lamp, and your beta VCR.

	I agree with Mark M. This thing is simple enough to be comprehended by
meer (sp?) mortals yet is surprisingly capable. The 6809 was one of the
most (if not the most) elegant of the 8 bit cpus. In other words it is a
great learning platform. I also like the case.

					kevin